Raizi Grabo Pro Electric Vacuum Suction Cup Lifter
GRABO Pro is equipped with a robust vacuum pump. The foam rubber vacuum seal on the GRABO Pro tool is strong and resistant to loss of vacuum pressure. Once the pressure pump is activated, it creates a strong suction and firmly attaches to any non-porous flat surface. The suction is strong enough to hold firm even loads as heavy as 375 lbs . In order to lift any slab of flat solid material, simply turn on the unit and place it straight on the surface. The GRABO Pro automatically monitors the vacuum and if vacuum pressure is lost the pump is automatically powered up until the vacuum pressure is restored.
The handle is also equipped with a digital display that shows the maximum weight that the GRABO Pro can safely lift at that very moment. The weight is displayed in both pounds and kgs.
The Pro-Lifter is equipped with a smart digital pressure sensor. This makes it even more effective on different surfaces. With a simple press of a button the lifting function is automatically activated and regulated. The sensor automatically provides for the optimum level of suction, keeping objects in complete control whether the object is being lifted or even during movement.
The digital display on the grab handle shows the pressure applied in both bars and psi. With the pressure sensors, you don’t have to worry about turning the vacuum pump on or off. In fact, the automatic sensor is especially useful when lifting and moving coarse materials. The sensors digitally detect and maintain the required pressure while transferring the object being lifted . This provides for precision handling and installation without too much of a hassle. In any case the sensor automatically stops the pump on reaching maximum vacuum capacity of 11.6 PSI.
- Dimensions: 297mm x 181mm x 115mm(11.7 x 7.1 x 4.5 inches)
- Max lifting load: 375 lbs (170 kg)
- Full 1 year warranty. CE Certified
- Battery voltage: 14.8V Li-ion
- Battery cell specification :2.6Ah
- Rated power: 16W
- Working temperature: 0°C - 60°C (30°F - 140°F)
- Working time (full charge): 1.5 hours
- With pressure gauge, you can easily read the pressure index.
- Provide one-year warranty.
Max Lifting Force:
- Glass 170kgf / 375lbsf 120kgf / 265lbsf
- Metal 110kgf / 242lbsf 110kgf / 242lbsf
- Plastic 100kgf / 220lbsf 100kgf / 220lbsf3
- Wood 100kgf / 220lbsf 65kgf / 143lbsf
- Ceramic Tile 170kgf / 375lbsf 120kgf / 265lbsf
- Rough Concrete 80kgf / 176lbsf 80kgf / 176lbsf
- Dry Wall 75kgf / 165lbsf 65kgf / 143lbsf
- Rough Slate 80kgf / 176lbsf 80kgf / 176lbsf
- 1 GRABO Pro tool (2021 model with digital display)
- 1 multi-socket charger
- 1 seal (preinstalled on the tool)
- 1 battery (preinstalled on the tool)
- 1 tough Oxford fabric carry bag
- 1 Operator’s manual in English
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 3m tape measure
Package Size: 310*210*140mm
This electric vacuum suction cup can be used with auxiliary lifting straps, features up to 170 kg (375 lbs) of grabbing force, and can secure to almost any surface, enabling you to handle unwieldly loads quicker and more safely than ever before, all while minimizing the risk of damage to expensive materials.
Note: The grabo is not designed or intended for climbing or securing people in any way. Using this product for climbing or any other unintended purpose may result in injury or death.
Shipping & Returns
We will ship your parcel by following express delivery methods.
If the package value is more than 40$, We will use these express methods by default.
- About 5-7 days delivery time depending on the country or region of arrival.
- The shipping cost is based on the amount of the billing page.
This is the default delivery method for packages under 40$.
- About 15-20 days delivery time depending on the country or region of arrival.
- This express currently supports only a dozen countries and regions. If your country or region is not within the delivery range, we will change it to another express.
Also you can choose the following faster express, please contact us to fill the differential compensation.
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: (Within 48 hours) The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: (depend on shipping method and distance) The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
We have warehouses in the USA, Spain, Russia, Poland, United Kingdom, Australia. Some products are available in the oversea warehouse. If you want to know about the shipping location, pls contact us.
Spain and Poland warehouses can be shipped to EU countries, American warehouses can be shipped to the United States, British warehouses can be shipped to the United Kingdom, Russian warehouses can be shipped to Russia, and Australia can be shipped to Australia.
You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged (Only For USA).
- The shipping cost is calculated based on the price of the official website of the express delivery, not by individual pricing.
- The above delivery time is the reference delivery time of the express official website, please refer to the actual delivery time.
- Business days do not include Sunday and any public holidays.
- We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.