The heavy-duty grabo lifter model holder is specially designed for larger suction cups like NEMO grabo cups or grabo Pro lifter 20, both of which are best sellers in our store. With these larger suction cups, the seam setter can grip stone surfaces tighter, so that the working performance can also be strengthened. These advanced suction cups are also advantaged by their wonderful performance even on rough stone materials: the supporting seal grants the cup a consistently strong grip both on flat or rough surfaces. The maximum capacity of each cup is 170kg.
Another seam setter can be used together with grabo otto vacuum suction cups and raizi 8-inch vacuum suction cups. The otto cup is a star product of grabo line-up, which can start and stop automatically and is capable of 100kg maximum.
A seam setter is a useful device in stone fabrication. It can be used to join two stone slabs together in one piece and level the newly formed surface. It consists of two suction cups, two adjustable ratchets, four fixing bars, four knobs, and a balance slider, which should be assembled together to look like what the picture shows.
The position of the two cups is changeable by manually adjusting the balance slider between them, and the four rotary knobs can help to level the surface. This device makes great use of the two suction cups’ grip, which enables it to hold tight on stone countertops to improve the seam-joining effect. Plus, aluminum bars and ratchets also reduce the device's weight, guaranteeing a long life and high quality of it.
When put into use, all you need to apply some glue on the joining edges of your stone slabs, join them together and then put the device on them. Place the two cups on the two slabs respectively, then turn them on to pump out air and grip tight on the stone surface. Adjust the four side knobs and the slider to make the surface level and tightly joined. After all these steps, all you have to do is wait for the glue to dry.
Shipping & Returns
We will ship your parcel by following express delivery methods.
If the package value is more than 40$, We will use these express methods by default.
- About 5-7 days delivery time depending on the country or region of arrival.
- The shipping cost is based on the amount of the billing page.
This is the default delivery method for packages under 40$.
- About 15-20 days delivery time depending on the country or region of arrival.
- This express currently supports only a dozen countries and regions. If your country or region is not within the delivery range, we will change it to another express.
Also you can choose the following faster express, please contact us to fill the differential compensation.
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: (Within 48 hours) The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: (depend on shipping method and distance) The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
We have warehouses in the USA, Spain, Russia, Poland, United Kingdom, Australia. Some products are available in the oversea warehouse. If you want to know about the shipping location, pls contact us.
Spain and Poland warehouses can be shipped to EU countries, American warehouses can be shipped to the United States, British warehouses can be shipped to the United Kingdom, Russian warehouses can be shipped to Russia, and Australia can be shipped to Australia.
You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged (Only For USA).
- The shipping cost is calculated based on the price of the official website of the express delivery, not by individual pricing.
- The above delivery time is the reference delivery time of the express official website, please refer to the actual delivery time.
- Business days do not include Sunday and any public holidays.
- We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.